Background

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Warmest Wishes!


Dearest daughter Katie's Christmas cardmaking was inspiring.  I joined her while she was coloring images and colored a few of my own... after a tutorial on the real coloring of dwarf hamsters.  It took me a bit to get my cards put together and so I'm sharing today.


I ink blended Distress Oxide for the background and used a rectangle die to create a frame to go with my snowy hillsides.  These adorable little hamsters look like they are having a ton of fun!


I've brought out my Advent wreath again this year and we light it each night, listening to John Piper reading a devotional.  I can't even explain and/or accurately describe how very happy all this makes me. Truly joy-filled as we anticipate the coming of our savior king Jesus. 


Wishing you light shining out into the darkness this Christmas season!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?