Background

Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Themed Gift Card Holders


I had the need for a couple of gift card holders here at the last minute for Christmas and Birthday gifts.  What easier to use than my Spellbinders April 2019 Large Die of the Month?  I cut the pieces from kraft cardstock and then stamped with my Concord and 9th Plaid background stamp using WPlus9 Warm Wool ink.  Perfectly matched, this created a backdrop for my Spellbinders Poinsettia die cut flowers and Magnolia Doohickies die cut poinsettia leaves.  The flowers were splattered with white gouache and centers made with Art Glitter's Earth Elements.  My favorite way to make a poinsettia. 




I think these turned out perfect and were easily made in a couple of hours of die cutting and arranging.  I'm almost ready for Christmas.  Hoping your celebrations are almost ready too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?