Background

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving




I happen to have a November birthday.  This makes for a need for a set of Thank You cards right around Thanksgiving.  I was so delighted with the Spellbinders October Large Die of the Month which featured these fall inspired die cuts. 

The background was stamped with WPlus 9 Wild Mango ink using my Concord and 9th Barnwood background stamp.  The die cuts were made from white cardstock that I had Distress Oxide Ink blended and then die cut.  The photos don't do the color differences justice - they really have some depth because of the ink blending.



I doubly have reason to be thankful today as 21 years ago this morning my daughter Katie was born.  We'll spend the better part of today with family to celebrate the holiday and tomorrow is a small party with family and friends.  I feel so blessed by both my kids, but this is a momentous day for her and I will make sure she knows how blessed I am with her grown womanhood.  Happy Birthday, Katie.

Hoping your Thanksgiving Day celebrations are full of gratitude and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?