Background

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Simple and Shiny


Andie and I have been crafty cohorts for over 16 years now (boy time flies when you are having fun) and one tradition we have established in that time is attending the Mesa Play All Day hosted by Shelby at Embellish It. 

This year Shelby's connection at Photo Play gave us each a free color page sheet.  These are high quality paper with images printed in crisp black toner, you can definitely Copic color these.  However, you can also foil them!  I chose to foil them.  I used my Deco Foil sheets and my Mink machine, but you could use a laminator.


These are so simple and quick, but the shine from the foil makes them quite nice.  These are going into the stack for donation to the holiday card drive at Scrapbook.com.

How do you make simple cards look special?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?