Background

Monday, November 25, 2019

A Set of Cards Using Nuovo Glacial Paste


I watched this video made by Amy with Prairie, Paper and Ink which was an experiment using the Nuovo Glacial Paste.  I was so enamoured with the final look I promptly placed an order with scrapbook.com (which is just down the street so I had my product the next day, yay!) and brought the supplies along with me to the Play All Day with Brandy.  I made the backgrounds for these cards that day and put together these cards a few days later (when I'd recovered sufficiently from our fun day out).



The pictures just don't do the glacial paste justice as the look is very shiny and satisfactory.  I ended up using some purchased sentiment strips to keep the decorations simple and effective.


In the end, a great set of cards that were a ton of fun to make.  They'll go in the stash for use this Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?