Background

Friday, November 2, 2018

A Fall Thank You Card Set


I'm back with the card set I made using my Hero Arts September 2016 card kit stamp set. This set has some fantastic solid fall leaves which also includes this fantastic acorn stamp.  I paired this up with my Gina K Wreath Builder stamp and templates.  The templates make the stamping super simple when combined with the MISTI (which truly is the Most Important Stamping Tool Invented!). 


I used the inks from the Hero Arts September 2016 stamp set - still juicy after two years!  They look great when paired with an olive green and brown archival ink pad that I had on hand.



A whole set - I intended to give these for a gift.  So pleased with how these turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?