Background

Monday, November 26, 2018

Some FlowerSoft Christmas Cards





Part of the FlowerSoft card toppers from Brandy's stash included these lovely street lanterns.  I filled in the FlowerSoft portions and they just screamed Christmas to me.  Scrapbook.com had this lovely plaid patterned paper from Ella and Viv.  They are sold out now, I'm sure because everyone else thought the paper perfect too.  The red and yellow compliment the image perfectly.  Additionally, I had some of these odd shaped envelopes - from my Grandma's stash which we've been going through since her passing.  All married together for a great set that is perfect for the holidays. 

These will go into the stash to be used in my Christmas cards this year.  I'm ever so lucky to have a bestie like Brandy with a stash so large she'll gift me these wonderful supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?