Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

FlowerSoft Cards - Years Later




Brandy and I have been diligently digging through our stashes, weeding out supplies and giving them to good causes or offering them to each other.  I couldn't see giving a box of Flowersoft kits away without an attempt at using them.  I used this technique to make these cards from the card toppers that were included in the kit.

The sentiment oval was fussy cut and raised using foam sheets to create a unique shape.  The pink seam binding ribbon was also a part of the kit.

The card base is from a colored cardstock card base.



These cards were a snap to put together.  I intend to keep working with these supplies until I use the card toppers that were included.  That would give me quick a pile of cards, but mostly the satisfaction of using something so pretty from the stash - even if it is from Brandy's stash!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?