Background

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A Happy Birthday Card for My Baby Girl!


Today marks 20 years since my last baby was born.  Katie was a hard won birth - 18 hours of back labor which ended in a Cesarean section delivery anyway.  I'd do it all again 500 more times as she is the best daughter a mom could ever have.

Katie's favorite color is pink and so I used my Polychromos pencils to color these flowers and strategically place the fussy cut image out onto a background stamped with black ink stripes.  A simple design, but very effective!


I so loved the card that I made a second card, coloring with three different colors this time.  I much prefer the pink, but these multi-colored flowers are just a pretty.  Since it is birthday season, both cards were put to good use.

Switching gears, I'll be sharing some of my Christmas cards in the days and weeks ahead.  Hope your crafty endeavors are well under way.

I'm linking this up to the SSS Wednesday challenge Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?