Background

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Year of Psalms Card Sets




Here today to share one more set of cards made for gifting this Christmas season.  This time I'm using my Papertrey Ink Year of Psalms stamps and the Beautiful Berries stamp set.  Various edge and shape dies were used to create the final cards.



I've been studying the Psalms this year and these cards made me so happy.  Lots and lots of MISTI stamping and die cutting.  I had to run the edge dies through 4 times for each card to get that final look.  They are more lovely in person.  In the end I made eight sets of 6 different cards as gift sets for my Bible study group.  That's 48 cards.  So very much fun and shamefully, not much of a dent in the craft supplies closet known as the ScrapBox.  Still, it felt good to do and I'm sure will be a blessing to those ladies.



Whew!  I'm sure grateful that you stood by me through all those photos.  It's been quite a post.  I'm hoping that the excitement of Christmas day spreads throughout this last week of the year for all of you.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?