Background

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Clearly Besotted Stamped Cards



I purchased the Clearly Besotted Stamptember My Best Friend stamp set a while ago.  I have been meaning to play around with the stamp set and Nicole Spohr's inspiration.  I'm claiming full scraplifting of this card design, though I didn't have the exact same rectangle dies and/or gilding flakes.  The technique I used was exactly matching otherwise.

These cards went together as a breeze with my MISTI stamping tool.  So I went ahead and made multiples using Bristol cardstock.  Hooray!


I so enjoyed these cards, I ended up making many similar cards with different inks in the layering.  I have a ton of photos to edit and publish to share the results of this gift making fun.  I will hopefully be back with more this weekend to share all my flowery lovelies.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?