Background

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Clearly Besotted Stamped Card Sets


I'm back with a cramping edit finger (funny - I use my tablet for photo editing now and, yes, my finger does notice when I overdo it!).  I'm so proud of these cards that I couldn't spare one photo.  I hope you brought some coffee or cocoa or tea to this picture fest.

I used my Clearly Besotted Stamptember My Best Friend stamp set a while ago.  When I used Nicole Spohr's inspiration to create some cards I was so excited that I couldn't stop stamping.  As I said earlier this week, I'm claiming full scraplifting of this card design, though I didn't have the exact same rectangle dies and/or gilding flakes.  The technique I used was exactly matching otherwise.



The ink here is Papertrey Ink.  Probably the best pairing in person though my husband liked the blue ink which was made using Simon Says Stamp ink.  I didn't like them as well because I failed to clean the stamp properly on one replica.  You can totally pick up on it.
















 


This purple and grey pairing was sorta a gamble.  I'm really surprised how much I enjoyed it in the end.  'Course I shouldn't be surprised.  I haven't had this much fun with card making in a while.  That's not to say I haven't had fun card making.  It's to say how very much fun this stamp set and the card design were to make.  All in all I made 18 cards with this design.  Yay me as those all represent presents this Christmas season.

Happy Christmas card making, friends.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?