Background

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Spreading Peace on Earth


I had bits and pieces leftover from the cards I made for my mom and decided to add this particular design to the mix.  More blue colored houses to create that "cold" feeling which we will decidedly not be enjoying for Christmas here in the desert.  I considered making these shaker cards, but left it more clean and simple. I really like the dimension created with some craft foam.





I do like these light teal colored cards the best.  The ink creates a chill in the air that is not otherwise there.  On the inside - matching sentiments in the matching ink color. 

Piles and piles of cards with more to make.  I'm feeling the mojo and feel inspired to make some more gifts.  Stay tuned for more holiday fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?