Background

Monday, December 18, 2017

So Blessed Card Sets


I'm sharing this card set which I made replicas to use as presents this Christmas season.  I was inspired by the techniques used by Nicole Spohr in this video.  A couple of differences - I used my Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers stamps and fussy cut the flowers and leaves out.  I used my Honey Bee Bless Your Heart die set for the sentiment and I used some Ranger texture paste which was translucent rather than white.  All these things created differences with the inspiration, but I loved my results, so I can't complaint or criticize. 










I wondered what I would think of these green flowers.  Given green is my favorite color, I'm enamored.  They may not be realistic, but if you saw this rainbow set of cards in person I'm sure your heart would sing like mine did! 






That's 14 cards in all folks.  So very much fun and I'll have to say that the Christmas season has brought me much fun in the way of card making bliss and I hope to gift all of these away for the pleasure of my friends and family.

I hope all your Christmas plans are going just as swimmingly!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?