Background

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Still Cozy Anniversary Cards Featuring Colorado Craft Lots of Love Stamp


Today is my 28th wedding anniversary.  It is hard to understand where the time went, but I am very grateful for my husband's loving devotion.  I can honestly say that every year gets more and more sweeter and I am ever so grateful for my loving husband.  I made this card using Colorado Craft Company Lots of Love stamp which features the artistry of Anita Jeram.  These bunnies are so adorable.


Ultimately, I colored two different card fronts and made two different cards.  I picked the best for my hubby and the other goes into the stash.

Happy anniversary, hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?