Background

Friday, June 11, 2021

Creating Card Kits


I was asked by a good friend if I'd be interested in hosting a card making event for her women's group at her church.  Of course, the answer was an enthusiastic "Yes, ma'am!".  Quicker than you could change your mind, I put together these kits using patterned papers from the stash and some stamped and die cut florals using The Greetery Lovely Blossoms stamps and dies.  I fashioned the cards after this set of cards I'd previously made which were directly inspired by the Greetery Design Team.  The only change is that I used a set of Bible verse stamps as the sentiments.  
 

I made two samples to be used to promote the event.  The design is simple enough that an inexperienced card maker can use simple supplies (only glue needed as I will provide card bases and the kits).  

I can't wait for the event which is schedule in July and to meet the lovely ladies and hopefully we'll all have a good time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?