Background

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Go Boldly - Star Trek Inspired Cards Featuring Kindred Stamps Space Explorers Stamps

Father's Day is quickly approaching.  I had to pull out my Kindred Stamps Space Explorer's stamps to make a set of cards.  One of these will be going to my dad to celebrate and the others will be used in the stash and for sale on my Etsy store.  I made some very faint galaxy backgrounds with my Distress Oxides and then splattered with water, white ink and glitter watercolors.  The planets are all Distress Oxide backgrounds splattered and then swiped with white acrylic paint.  I'm just so pleased how they turned out.  Check out my Etsy store if you want one of these beauties for yourself.










 I'll be back with more Father's Day cards later this week as I have been working furiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?