Background

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Rawr Means I Love You in Dinosaur Featuring Lawn Fawn Rawr Stamps and Dies

It has been a while since posting.  It isn't that I haven't been crafting, just that I haven't been blogging.  This month included my husband's birthday, Father's Day, both kids moving out of our house (we're empty nesters now!) and other family busyness.  There simply wasn't a lot of time to do crafting and blogging.  I'm going to try to catch up over the next couple weeks.

This first set of cards is using an older Lawn Fawn Rawr stamp and die set.  I was just taken with this having spied an older card on Pinterest.  I made this first card for my husband's birthday card.  I will admit to being prickly sometimes so I hoped that this play on words would make him smile and send a message of love on his birthday.

I couldn't help but play on the theme with other elements from the stamp set and different color schemes, so a set of cards was made!



 All in all, this was a fun set to play with and I really like these simple and cute cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?