Background

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Mother's Day Card Featuring Taylored Expressions Picked Posies


I had so much fun coloring these pretty picked posies stamped with Taylored Expressions Picked Posies stamps.  I stamped onto white cardstock and colored using my Inktense watercolor pencils.  The results were so vibrant... it makes me wonder why I don't use these pencils more often.  Ultimately, I fussy cut the florals out .  The backgrounds were made by white heat embossing the same florals in the corners.  The MOM sentiment was die cut using my The Greetery Alphabuds dies.  Simple and pretty.  



 I decided a quick little stamped envelop would make a pretty match.  These two cards will also go to the store for sale and brighten someone's Mother's Day celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?