Background

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

A few last minute Mother's Day cards featuring all The Greetery products!  I paired many blooms with my robins and wrens and the Market Basket dies.  This first card has pieces from the Botanticuts Tulips that I made earlier in the month.  The grey cardstock really looks like a metal basket...and I enjoy the pairing with the patterned paper.


This second card features a background made with Salvaged Patina Distress Ink spray stain and a few other spray inks.  The blooms are from the Budding Beauties Summer stamps and dies.  


This last card is also a background made with the Salvaged Patina Distress ink spray stain and some more of the Budding Beauties Summer florals.  I truly hope that your Mother's Day was filled with good times and happy memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?