Background

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Easter Cards


I was so enamoured of the Clearly Besotted release earlier this year that I picked up a few of their stamp sets.  More cards to come, but I thought I'd share this card that I made for Easter using the Ewe Are Awesome stamp and die set.  The flowers are from the Spring Plushie stamp and die set as well.

I am just so pleased with how this set of cards came together when using my Stitched Rectangles dies.





I colored the images which were stamped onto Bristol paper using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  So much fun to put these together.  I've more images colored that require die cutting and making into cards.  I'll be back with more later this week.

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday March 2019 Spring Flowers because I just love these flowers.  I also entered this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?