Background

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

An Altenew Dainty Sprig Sympathy Card




I had need of a sympathy card and the cards that I had weren't the right touch, so I decided to color this card panel with my Polychromos pencils.  The image was stamped with a light colored ink to create a no line color result with my Stamptember Altenew Dainty Sprig stamp set on toner grey paper. 

The results wer exactly the softness that I wanted to create for my dear friend who lost her mother.  Ginny was 95 years old when she passed, but it isn't easy to lost your mom either way.  I'm hoping this card would comfort and encourage my friend.


On the inside, a sentiment to encourage right thinking during her time of grief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?