Background

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Daily Art


Brandy has made a commitment to daily art.  The idea is that she will do some form of art every single day - whether the project is finished and/or whether she really intends the art for a purpose.   I am admiring her dedication, but mostly, I'm admiring this painting which was one of the first pieces that she completed.  It is beautiful and charming.  I say "go Brandy go" as I get the pleasure of seeing each of these lovely pieces to share with you.

I'm linking this up with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Anything But a Card since this isn't a card, but it truly is a work of art.


1 comment:

  1. Such a peaceful scene, Andie! Love your soft watercoloring. I would like to walk along the woods in the painting. Thank you for sharing this witu us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?