Background

Friday, March 30, 2018

Winner for Our Blog Candy - Concord & 9th Stamp and Die Set



I'm popping in to announce the winner for the blog candy we offered last week as we hosted the City Crafter Challenge M is for Monogram.

Kirsty Vittetoe has announce the City Crafter Challenge winner and I'd encourage you to go over to the challenge blog to see all the fun.  The participants were very creative and I know that Brandy and I really had a good time making our projects with these wonderful stamps.

Now, onto the big announcement.  Remember than a winner was selected from those who commented and those that followed during the week from 3/20/18 through 3/27/18.  Check out the posts for March 20, March 22, and March 24.  The winner is

Vinita Jain  

Vinita, we're so excited for your win.  Please contact me via the email to provide your mailing address.  Our email can be found here.  We'll pop that in the mail so that you might be able to make your own monogram project.

Thanks to all who left such kind comments on the posts.  Brandy and I had a ton of fun participating and sponsoring the challenge and blog candy.

 and 

2 comments:

  1. Oh La La!!!! So excited to see my name as the winner of your Blog candy!!! Thank you so much to both of you and inspiring me to find out the way to create a project using Monogram, my first-ever personalized project!!! Really happy!!! Sent u the mail!
    Sending love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?