Background

Monday, January 29, 2018

Valentine's for Work


So, I did exactly as I said - I've made a big batch of valentines to give out at work.  I thought I'd share with you the fun mix and match die cutting that I did.  All coffee cup paper pieces were die cut using my Honey Bee Stamps' Coffee cup card die set.  I used papers already in the stash - again with no dent in the pile problem!  That's a testament to the stash, not my abilities, I hope.  

The heart shape on the front and the sentiment are all made using my Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart stamp and die set.  They stamp like a dream - I am falling more in love with Papertrey Ink's products with every step.




I think this makes me all set to get these cards done and ready to hand out in a few short weeks.  The trouble is that this has inspired me further to create a few more personalized valentines.  I've left that Papertrey products on the workstation so that I might add a few more to the pile, ready for the day of loooovvve.

How about you?  Any valentine making plans?


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?