Background

Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Baby Girl Shower Card


I had an inspiration to use some of the same card design from this card and my old Stamps of Life stamp set with baby peas.  This stamp layers color and I decided to go monochromatic using some olive green ink to match the softness of the light pink in the papers and sentiment. 




I ended up making a couple of these cards, thinking that they will be a useful addition to the stash.  I used the same dies and layered the image up in the same way - keeping the assembly line process simple.
On the inside of one I stamped this sentiment and image, coloring the umbrella with my Clean Color Brush Markers.  So simple, but a nice add.  This will help me in the future, but leaving one without a clear sentiment allows it to be assigned for any purpose.

I had so much fun, I decided to die cut some more frames and I'm going shopping in my stash for a third new baby stamp set to see if I can shake up the front design a bit.  More on that to come

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?