Background

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Traveling through our days


Earlier this month it was Keri's birthday.  Keri of the infamous Bubble Guppies party.  Keri, a good friend with a ear to hear all a girl's trouble and a keen mind quick to offer sound guidance and advice.  I had just gotten back from the convention with some new goodies and couldn't resist playing around. 

The bike is from the Heartfelt Creations Balloon and Bike stamped in black Archival Ink.  I colored the image with my Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, Mown Lawn, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress markers. 

Those little tiny flowers were cut using my new Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers dies.  Can we all say Awww!  Those are tiny little copper Prills in the center, the perfect accent to these tiny flowers.  I see many tiny flowers in my future.....


Thus, the delay in getting this posted.  I ended up making a passel of these cards using various sentiments.  I bundled them up into sets of four to give as gifts.  As it turns out, I sent a batch to my sister-in-law who recently had surgery.  I figured she might need a pick-me-up with some usefulness- note cards to say thanks or bring folks up to speed on her recovery.  They are lovely, don't you think?


2 comments:

  1. What a great set of card… love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful. Fabulous. I love those tiny flowers and the insides!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?