Background

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Most Happy Birthday Card


My husband is going to celebrate a birthday next week.  I sat down this weekend to make a card to celebrate his birthday.  I reached for my supplies and a Mojo Monday sketch and this is what I whipped up.  Here's the details:
  • The patterned papers are from an Authentique Seasons 6 x 6 paper pad.  I believe these come from the summer and winter sets. All papers are edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
  •  The clock was stamped and cut with my Numeral Clocks stamp and Once Upon a Time die.  They were stamped in brown Archival Ink.
  • The sentiment came from a Fiskars set from the stash and is stamped in brown Archival Ink.  

  • On the inside is a lovely quote and my heartfelt sentiment printed out using my computer.
 I hope he likes it.  I also hope he's not suddenly checking out my blog.  Since I used the sketch Mojo Monday #349, I've linked up with them for the week.  I've also linked this card up over at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday blog: Father's Day - Masculine and Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #135- Anything Goes.  Come on over to get inspired and join the fun. It just so happens that I needed to make both a masculine and a father's day card this weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Andie, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers and great use of the sketch. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?