Background

Monday, August 27, 2018

Sweet Baby Girl Album


I decided to put together a baby girl mini-album.  This album is based off a store-bought chipboard album.  I covered each page with solid cardstock or patterned paper as a base.  Then, I embellished each page with matted frames for picture placement and included stickers and other embellishments to accent the pages.







So much of the album is pieces from the stash.  I had a blast and I'm sure you know that the stash is still mostly intact!


Fun, fun.  I haven't spent a lot of time in the recent past on min-books.  However, with each one that I make, I find that I enjoy making them.  They spark the creative juices and make me want to do more.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?