Background

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

All Those Gorjuss Girls


I'm well on my way in creating some Christmas cards, even a little behind at this point to tell the truth.  I'll bring posts of those creations soon.  For now, I'm sharing a few cards that I made for the stash - great gifts for the season to come. 

I had colored these Gorjuss girls some time ago and they sat in the pile until inspiration (and looking forward to the gift giving season) hit.  I used various paper pads of coordinating papers to create the backgrounds.  Most of the sentiments are from the paper pads as well. 








I think this girl is my favorite.  The shading worked the best and I didn't get a good photo of her hair, but there is definition there.  The frame and the glitter lace behind her work well and so I am really pleased how this turned out.

'Course I'm pleased with all the girls - they turned out great.  Hope all your gift crafting is coming along nicely.  Happy fall!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?