Background

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Gorjuss Girls Notecards




I had a few more Gorjuss girls sitting in the stash, colored and begging to be put onto cards.  I decided to use my new-to-me Stripe Builder stamp set from Concord and 9th to create a colorful, but simple background, keeping the girls in the spotlight.


I used black Archival ink to stamp this background and an ink blending tool to make the smudgy part.  I'm extremely pleased with how this turned out.




The sentiment shows up a bit better in person - tough to photograph well.  This little gal reminds me of my Holly Hobby wallpaper in my room when I was a kid - yellow and brown, oh so very 70s.



Since green is my favorite color, this little girl is my favorite of this set - everything screams vintage to me and so I love her.

Still, this is another card set for the stash and my presents this year.  I'm getting a bit that will be used to good effect for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?