Background

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Psalms Notecard


Papertrey Ink is always such a temptation to me.  I try to ignore what they have going on because I can become almost a hoarder about their products.  My temptation became too great and I've picked up a few of their Psalms of the Year stamps.  They almost always have some die set too, but I resisted (for the most part), instead getting this fantastic die set - Pretty Brackets.  This die cut with a impression frame worked so nicely, I've decided to make a set of cards with my stamps.  I'm going try to be diligent about making, photographing and posting these cards regularly over then coming days.


This card was made by stamping with various stamps from the Year of Psalms June mini stamp.  I matched the coloring of the flowers (Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms flowers watercolored to select colors) selected and the feel of the stamp in the background patterned paper to make the card design go together quickly since I intend to make a pack of 5 cards and maybe make two sets at the same time.


Oh so pretty!  I am simply in love with these and can't wait to create with what remains in my new purchases.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?