Background

Friday, October 27, 2017

Giving Thanks - More of the Psalms Notecards



.
For this notecard, I considered going for the obvious fall colored cards.  However, I noticed that there were quite a few of the yellow variety already, so I went in the opposite direction - towards a more summery color palette.  In this card I used my Papertrey Ink Year of Psalms August mini stamp and again chose the keep the theme with my Mix and Mat Pretty Brackets die.  The flowers are Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms die cuts. 

The Lord has truly been good to me.  Look at the abundance I've had the privilege to enjoy!  ... and there are still more to make.  I'm thinking of finishing the weekend fun with the last of the set and maybe a wrapper to gift these cards in.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?