Background

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fun Kid's Birthday Card




My nephew's birthday was earlier last month and I needed a card in a hurry.  I decided to use my Blueprints 11 die set to whip up a shaker card.  My photography is't the best as I needed to snap a quick picture on my way out of the house to teh party.  The card went together in a snap using the die cuts from patterned as well as cardstock paper.




On the inside, a quick and easy sentiment.  Now, usually my cards are quickly opened and discarded in search of the present it came with.  This time he shook the card (to see the sparkling sequins inside) and even lingered touching the happy face a couple of times.  His age/maturity might be showing or it simply was a great design for his age.  Either way, I'm pleased with how it turned out!

I am entering the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 382: Shake It up

Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday's Challenge Weeks 302/303 Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. I love this "wavy" design and shaker cards are always fun. And you can never go wrong with blue; my favorite colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun one, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesoem, luv all the glitter! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully sparkly and fun! I laugh that you 'whip up' a shaker card - I find them really difficult to make! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?