Background

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mother's Day Cards


I'm shaking up the flower theme of Mother's Day cards and went with a new-to-me Sizzix butterfly die cut to keep the watercolor background of this card the highlight.  I used my MISTI Creative Corners set to stamp the sentiment on the card front at an angle.  The triangle from the Creative Corners made stamping accurately easy and quick.

The watercolors were made using my Mission Gold watercolors which give a vibrant finish, one that I can't stop oogling over.  Super fun, super simple and some more to add to the stash being sold at the fundraiser.


This card front was made using my Zig Starry Colors glitter watercolors.  The picture doesn't do it justice, this is sparkle heaven!




Another simple sentiment on the inside leaving the sender a place to write a heartfelt note.  How is your card making coming?  Are you celebrating the big day?  I'm stopping by some of your blogs to check it out!









2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?