Background

Sunday, December 27, 2015

One More Christmas Card - Madonna and Child


I find that the older I get the more Christmas cards I send.  I suppose this is a good thing.  However, when I make my Christmas cards I typically only make about 50.  Then I end up needing a few more. This year I played around with a few other designs. In this case, I used an old Stampin' Up wood block stamp of the Madonna and child. I used Kristina Werner's no line watercolor technique with my Distress Markers.  I die cut the image out and layered it onto some patterned paper with a bit of twine for accents.  

I'm really pleased with how these cards turned out.  I'll probably make a few more of these next year - a small card that is simple and attractive.

I hope you found Christmas to meet all your expectations.  We certainly did.  Here's looking forward to hearing more about some presents that I can now edit pictures and post.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?