Background

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Happy Birthday Card Set


I so enjoyed this card that I decided to make a set of these cards.  My MISTI was a huge help.  First, I find that getting a good image the first time with this stamp set is tough.  Second, I wanted rich color using my Simon Says Stamp Smoke, Soft Navy and Surf Blue inks.  Plus, I was able to make four of these in very short order.


Now, I have a bit of a stash for those male birthdays for my co-workers and friends.   It is a new year tomorrow and I'm bound and determined to use things from my stash in the new year.  These cards were a beginning - even if the beginning started in the old year!  May you, too, be blessed with abundance of craft supplies in the new year.  Here's hoping you celebrate this evening in a safe manner, but one fitting a year like 2015!



3 comments:

  1. Andie I wish you a wonderful, happy and healthy 2016! I am with you to use more of my stash:). I lvoe this set of cards. The balloons are so festive and in a perfect color scheme for a male birthday. And a smart idea to make a set of 4! Enjoy your New Years Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet birthday cards! Have a crafting 2016!
    How funny, I thought about NOT getting any new thing in 2016 so I could actually use up the stash, but I think I am too weak to do that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love the balloons. Will be back when I get up to speed with visiting blogs but wanted to stop by to wish you a Very Happy New Year and thanks for your fabulous friendship xxxx Here's to a very crafty 2016 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?