Background

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Handmade Baby Album


This is going to be a picture heavy post, but you will thank me for sharing Brandy's beautiful creation before you are done.  She's gone and outdid herself with this mini-album.  Handcrafted for a coworker who is becoming a first time grandma, this was a labor of love.  I can't possibly point out all the details, so I'll just try to hit the highlights.















The charms are adorable - they make the binding special.



Each page has multiple embelishments and places to journal and add photos.


So many tiny details that make this album so sweet.


Coordinating papers really make this book flow for a deliberate finish.


Tiny porcelain roses - so sweet.


The stork - embossed onto red cardstock I think.  Adorable is right!


A fair amount of bling in this book, but the banner has to be the star of the show, no?!




For a grand finale - the waterfall page, with a twill topped paperclip no less.  I simply love the whole thing and am grateful for the photos to share with you today.  I hope this finds you enjoying your December making gifts yourself.
















If this doesn't inspire some creativity, I'm not sure how to help.  I need someone to have a baby girl, I'm feeling inspired.  Anyone volunteering?!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?