Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas In July


Merry Christmas in July! I know Andie has been very creative and has kept you all interested in her beautiful creations!  I however, have not kept up with posting my creations...so, there is nothing like Christmas in July!

These are three (3) of the five (5), yes I said 5 different versions of the Christmas cards I made last year. These are tri-fold cards inspired from Splitcoast Stampers video, great instruction, the images on roughly eight (8) Cricut carts, and amazing paper from Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, and Bazzil! I found so many papers, I couldn't stick with just one.
 I absolutely LOVE the purple, aqua blue and light green, it made for a very unique Christmas card.  The middle sections were perfect to handwrite a message and not take away from the design.


 This is probably my very favorite, I fell in love with the Santa and his list.  You may not see it very well, but the boots, beard, and trim of the had and coat are layered in flock.  Be careful when using the tri-fold design that you make sure the larger elements will fit over the zig zag fold without getting bent.  If you choose this style for your cards, and need to make more than 10, start now! 
Andie, thanks for reminding me why we did this and getting me to post. Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?