Background

Friday, February 4, 2022

Simple Enclosure Cards for Valentines

I decided to make a few enclosure cards using my valentines products.  This first was die cut suing my The Greetery Heart Leaf Jumbo Posy Pocket die and then stamping with a floral and sentiment from The Greetery Sealed with a Kiss stamp set.  Simple and pretty!


My next card is also a shaped card using the Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart stamp and die set.  The stitched edge adds a bit of complexity, but I really like how these cards turned out.



The last card - simple design as well - using Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart stamp set.  These cards allow for a more CAS look and I really like the look.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?