Background

Friday, September 25, 2020

Just Saying Hello


I decided to play around with my The Ton Amazing Gardenia stamp set.  I had previously clear, sparkle heat embossed this image onto watercolor paper.  It is really hard to see, but the "white" lines in the image are just a bit sparkly which adds a touch of lovely softness to the finished product.  The floral was watercolored using my Misson Gold watercolors, I love how it turned out.

I decided to mount my gardenia onto a watercolored paper doily on top of a watercolor splatter background.  There are gold sparkle watercolor drops there too - more sparkles!  This card was crying out to use one of The Ton Easy Expressions stamped and die cut sentiments.  So sweet and lovely, this card will go in the stash for just the right occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?