Background

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sending Oceans of Love






It's summer and I couldn't resist the urge to get out my Distress Oxides and make a few ocean inspired backgrounds.  Of course, the best match to an ocean background is a mermaid with a few of her fishy friends.

The images were stamped onto Bristol cardstock using my Greeting Farm Little Mermaids stamp set and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I don't have the dies so I fussy cut each of the images out.





I'm not sure whether I like the first or the second card better.  The Ariel inspired mermaid can't help but be a favorite, but the sweet purple haired mermaid is adorable.

Both cards were fun to make and so I'm entering these into Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge Life on the Ocean Waves.







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Andie :-) both of them are fabulous and I love the shaker design, so cute! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are cute! Love the shaker one with its little fishy details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?