Background

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Redo on that Father's Day Theme



Soo, I carved out some time to retry my hand with the old tie stamp from the stash.  Once again, I white heat embossed the image onto some watercolor paper.  I used my Mission Gold watercolors this time and find that the result is closer to what I was shooting for.  A change in the background paper (plain from the stash) and the mix is right where I wanted it to land.  Much better card and I'm pleased to have used so many supplies from the stash.  No need to buy more stamps.... yeah right!?!


A simple sentiment on the inside to finish the card off.  I'm well on my way to being ready for the celebration later this week.  I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Frame It
Word Art Wednesday's Challenge 286/287 Anything Goes



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?