Background

Friday, June 9, 2017

A Golden Birthday Card



We've had a wonderful week on vacation - enjoying Hawaii and island life.  I'm thinking of trying to share some photos of our trip.  Stay tuned.

I had some time to edit photos and decided to use the WiFi to write this post.  My grandmother needed a birthday card for my cousin's kid whose 10th birthday is his golden birthday - meaning he was born on the 10th of June and he will be 10.  I had to whip this card up before I left.



I used my Gansi Tambi Starry Colors watercolors on Strathmore watercolor paper to create the background and my Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp to keep it simple.  It's for a 10 year old boy - that magic age when grown ups can't possibly be cool enough but the kid is still a kid...   I think the card turned out just as I planned and so is a perfect match for the occasion.  My grandma was pleased for the help.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?