Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Happy Birthday Flowers


There are a few more cards made with my SSS Favorite Flowers stamp set.  This cute little stamp set makes the most lovely single layer cards and, in this case, birthday cards.

The sentiments were made with my Penny Black Sweet Wishes and Sprinkles and Smiles stamp sets.



I think these are the cutest - loving the variation in color and the mix and match sentiments.


So fun and cute, I figure I must put this stamp set away and come back later just to make some variation in style and design.  No promises though, as I really enjoyed making these cards.


2 comments:

  1. Geesh these are stunning! I am a big fan of CAS cards and your cards are so lovely. I especially love the one with the blue flowers :) Or is it a shade of aqua? Anyway; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I just like when you used this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?