Background

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Another Peacock Pretty


I promised to share another peacock card.  This is the result of that effort.  I stamped my Peacock Swirls stamp  using Peacock Feathers Distress ink onto watercolor paper and then colored using my Mission Gold watercolors.   The peacock was then die cut using the coordinating die.

The frame is a Spellbinders die and the flower was cut from yellow cardstock using my Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters die finished with some Art Glitter Institute Bee Hive Elements.

I'm not super pleased with the sentiment stamped with some antique linen embossing powder.   It is easier to read I in person,  but sit exactly what I was going for.  Still, a nice card for a friend's birthday celebration.

Simon Says Stamp's June Work It Wednesday

Come join the fun!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?