Background

Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Wedding Celebration Card


I'm sharing this card today inspired by this pin.  I needed a card for a male coworker.   I used my Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp and die set to create the flowers and leaves using Crimson and smoke inks.   I decided not to include the sequins since the simpler card was beautiful on its own.

I really like the results I've been able to achieve with my Altenew stamps.   If you haven't tried them,  I'd recommend giving them a try.

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge Flora and Fauna

and

Word Art Wednesday's Challenge Weeks #238-239 Anything Goes.



3 comments:

  1. Chic and gorgeous; such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet and sophisticated card! I am loving the color palette and how delicately those flowers are colored. It has such a great sense of depth and your shading is incredible. I also love how some little parts of the flowers are off the frame to make the flowers really look like they're alive and thriving! What a treat for any happy couple and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used those flower stamps, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?