Background

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Making Christmas Cards


My cardmaking reputation caught up with me this year as my aunt requested handmade Christmas cards.  I was more than pleased to comply.  It gives me the opportuntity to create and give stuff away.  In this case, I made 75 of these bad boys - a copy of my Christmas card last year in red.  I'm pleased with how these turned out and hope that my aunt will enjoy sending them out.

I had fun getting these done at the CK Scrapbook convention with Brandy earlier this year.  I will try to deliver them next month with an in person visit.  We'll see how that works out for me :)

Have you started the Christmas card making yet?  I've seen some of my regular blog friends with just a few. That's a good tactic to be ready in time.   I actually completed my major card assembly at the same time, but will hold onto that one until Christmas time as a surprise.  That's how I usually do it, get a bit ahead because crafting at Christmas time can feel stressful.

Hoping this little Christmas in June post inspires you.


3 comments:

  1. Smart to start early, lovely one there!
    I am still playing catch up with everything in the house since I just got home yesterday! : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design; very elegant! I didn't make much Christmas cards jet; just 3....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - you said it! I love this wonderful card. And nope I haven't started yet ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?