Background

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Happy 2022 and Finally A New Post Featuring The Ton Anemone Spray Die

It has been a while since I posted here on the blog.  A solid decade of posting coupled with some life challenges and work challenges and I "accidentally" took a five month leave of blogging.  Blogging isn't what it once was, but I've decided that I do like the cataloging of my crafty works and so I am going to try to return to a discipline that I enjoyed.  This also means I have lots of crafty project pictures for what I've been up to.  I'm going to mix in a bit of both, here and there.  Today, I'm stopping in with some cards made using The Ton's Anemone Spray Die.  I paired black die cuts with some backgrounds that I had made and left in the stash.  I really like how simply they turned out.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?