Background

Friday, March 3, 2017

Another Set of Notecards


I just couldn't put my Papertrey Ink Fresh Floral Wrap Ups stamp set away.  This set was made by using some of the wrappers I stamped and die cut for the previous card set and then stamping onto a piece of Bristol cardstock after cutting out with my stitched rectangle dies.


I adore the patterned paper matches on these cards - from a 6 x 6 paper pad.  The dark navy coupled with kraft and pink, scrumptious!



I even like the large polka dots behind on these cards.  Those teeny, tiny paperclips make the card, if you ask me.  So endearing.


This caps off a season of tough times.  I think I was longing for more cheery subjects and these cards are a reflection of that.  Yeah, definitely cheery cards....  Wishing you a cheery weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love these cards just as much as the previous one you made with this set. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, I really love these bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and how you have made the bouquet element. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?